Kile and characters whith accents

Liloulinx alilou_linux at yahoo.fr
Sat Jul 23 00:27:05 UTC 2005

Hi,
I'm using "Kile" to write my documents. But, I have a problem with.
When I wont to write in French, I need to write some accent characters
(e.g. circumflex or grave accents) . For this we can use for example \^e
to have a circumflex e, or to use some packages. When I  use these
packages I encountered some problems, I haven't these accents.

\usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}
\usepackage[french]{babel}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}

Do you know where is the problem?
NB: I'm using a laptop under Fedora core 3.
---
Liloulinx ( http://freealilou.free.fr/ )