DHCP with static nodes

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Mon Jul 25 02:14:49 UTC 2005

    Does anyone have a link to a tutorial on how to setup DHCP where
some devices on the network are left static (or given the same IP all
the time)?  Our network consists of several printers and other devices
that are linked by IP, so having them changed every so often will just
create headaches for all.

--
H | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6