Good-bye Koffice 1.4, Hello Koffice 1.3.5

Benjamin Sher delphi123 at zebra.net
Fri Jul 1 01:10:31 UTC 2005

Dear friends:

I have been trying to install the latest Koffice 1.4. That is probably
why it would not "make" on my system. I do not necessarily need the
latest 1.4 version. So, I've downloaded and am now installing the
earlier Koffice 1.3.5. Configure went perfectly except that it said that
I needed aspell => 0.50.2. Well, I actully have that file:

[sher at localhost ~]$ rpm -qa aspell
aspell-0.50.5-3.fc3
[sher at localhost ~]$

But hopefully that's the only issue. If "make" and "make install" is
successful, I'll contact the list for help with this minor "aspell"
configuration issue.

Thank you.

Benjamin