Remote Assistance

Andy Pieters mailings at vlaamse-kern.com
Fri Jul 1 09:40:51 UTC 2005

Hi All

As much as I like and Love Linux, it so happens not everyone can.  My dad
happens to be one of those people.  He is a game fanatatic and also uses his
computer for administration work, but he lacks the ability to administer his
computer.

My Father lives 1.500 km away (1000 miles) and If only he would have Linux, I
could just ssh in and arrange everything.

I like heard of Remote Assistance on windows xp but since I don't have any
windows, is anyone aware of a Linux Client that can interface with that?

With kind regards

Andy

--
Registered Linux User Number 379093