yum first-time user question

tom poe tompoe at fiai.net
Fri Jul 1 15:29:14 UTC 2005

Hi, ne:  Sounds good.  I am on dsl, a new thing for me.  Downloading
seems to be about 27Kb/something.  I'll give it a go, but would feel
more comfortable, if there was some documentation of the steps to
follow.  I'll start a google search to see if I can find something
similar (but with more detail) to what you described, below.  Wish me
luck.  Tom

- - - snip - - -