FC4 Sata Boot Problems

Whemberton whemberton at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 17:59:12 UTC 2005

My system is an AMD Athlon 64, Motherboard MSI Platinum, with 3 HD...
firts HD is IDE 80Gb, totally dedicated for FC instalation...
Second and third ones are SATA drives, 120Gb each, NTFS, dedicated for
Windows XP professional.
Actually systems boots first windows, directely through 2nd HD (windows SATA).
I've tried to confire lilo or grub (MBR on 1sr IDE HD) to dual boot
linux or windows... linux boot is running properly, but boot windows
by lilo/grub... no way... when I try to do it, system freezes... the
only way to change between systems is change HD boot priority on bios
(nothing practical... isn't??)...
Anyone has any idea what's going on??

Thanks....