Fedora core 4 and linux nofb

Mike McCarty mike.mccarty at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 1 19:02:03 UTC 2005

Tomás Fariña wrote:

> Hello world, when install Fedora core 4 in  acer ferrari 3200, it's
> impossible but i try with "linux nofb" i can install fedora what happen ?
>
> Thank you.

I realize that English is not your first languge, so ok.
But I can't parse your sentence.
You seem to be saying:

I'm trying to install FC4 on an ACER Ferrari 3200.
I'm having a problem.
If I try again with "linux nofb", what will happen?

Is that correct?

I suggest you give more information about what "it's impossible"
means. Are you getting any error messages?

Have you already tried "linux nofb" and now can't boot?

Mike