FC4 Boot Log

Angela Kahealani angela at kahealani.com
Sat Jul 2 12:53:54 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-07-02 02:45, Rob Kettle wrote:
> IMPORTANT: This message is intended for the addressee only and is
> privileged and confidential.  If you are not the addressee, then
> please DO NOT read, copy or distribute it, but reply to the sender
> that you received it in error and delete it.

I received this notification in error, and hereby decline to join you in
your offered commercial contract. The notifier should decide whether
they are addressing individuals with which they may contract, or an
artificial creation, a mailing list, which itself is incapable of
contracting, and which is not backed by an ensouled human, whereas
everyone reading this message is NOT the fiction addressed by the
dysfunctional human including the identified disclaimer. At *least*
customise the text for the mailing list to address the humans who
receive the list, not the addressee which is the list fiction.

--
All information and transactions are non negotiable and are private
between the parties. All rights reserved without prejudice, Copyright