Fedora core 4 and linux nofb

Tomás Fariña tofara at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 14:51:40 UTC 2005

yes off course english not my firts languge. i try explain better

i have acer ferrari 3200, and install fedora core 4 if i don't write in
boot: linux nofb when FC4 load in modal graphic the screen is black, but
with linux nofb it's possible install.

i want know happen

thank you, and sorry for my bad english.