Ndis Wrapper Installation

ridan abid vertelxml at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 16:33:42 UTC 2005

Hey,
Currently I am using FC2, and Im trying to set up a
wireless card by NetGear. The Model Number is MA401. I
have the generic drivers for XP. And its been a while
since i used Ndis. The NdisWrapper version that Im
currently using is 1.2, i believe the latest. Keeping
in mind that I am a beginner, can some one take me
through all the steps that a ten year old could
possibly understand. Im over exaggerating a bit, still.