K3B Broken - Solved

Michael Schwendt mschwendt.tmp0501.nospam at arcor.de
Sat Jul 2 18:03:50 UTC 2005

On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 10:26:50 -0700, John Wendel wrote:

> K3B 0.12.1 appears to be the latest 'released' version from the k3b
> developers, not a development version. It has lots of nice usability
> enhancements. I think I'll keep it (along with its bugs).

0.12.2 is latest, but nevermind. Not long ago, around middle to end of
May, it still was 0.12beta1 and 0.12beta2. And those were "releases",
too. Two weeks ago, 0.12 was released. Considering how many revisions it
took for the 0.11 series to fix many issues and features while it was
being included in many distributions, I consider the current and very
fresh 0.12 releases still development versions.

> I removed the ".kde" directory and restarted. Problem fixed, of course I
> lost all my custom settings, blah.

To try reproducing the problem in a fresh user account would have been
my next test.

--
Michael Schwendt <mschwendt at users.sf.net>
Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz) - Linux 2.6.12-1.1387_FC4