changing voice with festival

Mariano Draghi chaghi at sion.com
Sat Jul 2 20:14:51 UTC 2005

Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 02, 2005 at 03:59:31PM -0300, Mariano Draghi wrote:
>
>>I think the FC4 RPM just have the "core" of festival, without any of the
>>other tools (extra voices, spanish support, etc).
>

> Actually, we ship everything that is under free license except for the
> "multisyn" voices which are over 100MB each. Unfortunately for you, the
> Spanish voices aren't an option -- nor are the British ones. This leaves us
> with:

Ok Matthew, I do understand the licensing issues. Didn't know about that.
And I guess I replied to the OP without knowing for sure what is or
isn't shipped by Fedora :( My fault. I'm sorry if I caused any
confussion to the OP (or any other person on the list)

Thanks for your help and comments.

Regards,

--
Mariano