Fedora Download Page Useless

Vytas Valas ozysearcher at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jul 3 09:26:59 UTC 2005

I went to the trouble of downloading the DVD iso file
for 32 bit systems. The webpage says to use a program
called shalsum to check the download. There is NO
PLACE AT ALL on the download page or anywhere else I
can see to find the shalsum program to check the
download prior to trying to burn it to a DVD disk. I
doubt I am alone in feeling mislead by the RedHat
people when their webpage says use a program which is
NOT available.

Well, I was interested in trying Linux but if the very
download page is this useless then I can only guess
the rest of the online "support" must be just as bad.
Why tell downloaders to use a program you don't make
available for download???????

Vytas