I'm about to give up. Please Help

Don fedora at greatoasis.com
Sun Jul 3 17:18:39 UTC 2005

I have just this weekend to get this going.  I have been working on it for
two days. Please help.

I was running FC3 with no problem on this system.

I installed FC4 new.  I select all the packages.  When the install displays
there is 25 minutes left, the screen turns gray, then I see a terminal like
output stating something like starting graphical interface, the system
reboot, and I get a grub> prompt.

I cannot find a grub.conf in either /boot/grub or /etc.  Please help, I
would like to use FC4 and not go back to FC3.
Thanks
Don