reinstallation FC4 problem

Chris Ruprecht chris at ruprecht.org
Mon Jul 4 02:53:14 UTC 2005

I can not say for sure, but I assume that the Windows partition is still
present on your drive and it has about no space for anything else.

run the installer again and select 'manual partitioning' andhave a look
what you have on there. Delete them all and create a ~128 MB /boot and a
2 x your physical but at least 1 GB swap partition and use the rest for
the / (root) partition, since you only have 12 GB available.

Best regards,
Chris