Cyrus Mail on FC3

nick drehinsi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 08:23:21 UTC 2005

Hi Guys,

I've had Cyrus working on FC3 over 2 months, until I rebooted FC3 the
box. The probelm i've encountering is that MS Outlook is preventing me
to connect FC3. Im always promted for username and password. I've
reset me password twice, but im unsuccessfully to connect via outlook.
This is the error message I get it;

! Task '192.168.1.4 - Sending and Receiving' reported error
(0x800CCC92) : 'Your e-mail server rejected your login. Verify your
user name and password in your account properties. Under Tools, click
E-mail accounts.  The server responded: -ERR [SYS/PERM] Unable to
locate maildrop: Mailbox does not exist'

can anyone please help :(

Many Thanks