Kernel 2.6.12-1.1387 hang up at "setting up hostname"

=?GB2312?B?Iof4rmEgV2VpLVllZSBDaGFuIChNYWRlIGluIENoaW5hciki?= survivor at brisnet.org
Mon Jul 4 17:34:34 UTC 2005

Kernel 2.6.12-1.1387 is working fine for me. Did U update anything else
besides that? Try disabling SE Linux, cos as far as I am concerned, this
has solved many of the problems that I've been having of late. :P