cyrus-imapd

Nathan Ollerenshaw nathan at valuecommerce.co.jp
Tue Jul 5 05:36:00 UTC 2005

On Jul 5, 2005, at 12:14 PM, redhatdude at bellsouth.net wrote:

> Alexander,
> My email server is now functional. I can send and receive email
> without a problem. The only thing that I've noticed is that in my
> imap account (in my mail client) I don't see an inbox, sent or
> trash folder like I'm used to see with other email systems. Is
> there a way to create these so email that I sent goes to the sent
> folder and the emails that I trash go to the trash folder?
> Thanks
> EJ

That seems to be a function of the MUA actually. I think most MUAs
will automatically create them and use them, or you might need to
explicitly tell it to do so.

Regards,

Nathan.

--
Nathan Ollerenshaw / Systems Engineer
Systems Engineering

Tokyo Bldg 4F 3-32-7 Hongo Bunkyo-ku Tokyo 113-0033 Japan
Tel. +81.3.3817.8995   Fax. +81.3.3812.4051
mailto:nathan at valuecommerce.co.jp

  "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
  is to try to please everyone." - Bill Cosby