Gui Yum -- Where? -- Rev

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Tue Jul 5 11:27:57 UTC 2005

Am Di, den 05.07.2005 schrieb Benjamin Sher um 13:09:

> Forgot to mention that my current version of yum is:
>
> [sher at localhost ~]$ rpm -q yum
> yum-2.2.1-1.SL
> [sher at localhost ~]$

As said, that is NO Fedora. Thus this is not the right place to ask.

> Benjamin

And another remark: your mailing nearly always break threading. Means
that nearly each of your mails start a new thread and does not sort into
existing with the same topic (don't mean subject). This is because your
mail client does not set / respect referencing header tags and/or you
are frequently modifying new subject lines. I don't know how you handle
this mailing list and how you proceed to mail, but it is really a mess
with all these splitted threads. And then and now you switch over to
html formatted mails :(

Alexander

P.S. http://www-personal.ksu.edu/~seabra/linux/FedoraRules.html

Serendipity 13:16:29 up 9 days, 20:08, load average: 0.02, 0.07, 0.08