[Fedora] RE: NTFS File System

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Tue Jul 5 15:37:49 UTC 2005

Ryan D'Baisse wrote:

>Sure would be nice to know what the response was.  Or, heck, better yet, the
>question.
>

>>Como puedo compilar el kernel de fedora para poder ver los archivos de
>>un file System NTFS
>>

>Puedes quizas ver esta pagina: http://www.fedorafaq.org/#ntfs. El problema
>debe ser el mismo que con la Fedora Core 3.
>Es mucho mas facil de installar este rpm que compilar el kernel.

    Q: How does one recompile the kernel to read an NTFS file system.

    A: Maybe you'd like to read this page: http://www.fedorafaq.org/#ntfs
    The problem is the same as with FC3.  It's much easier to install
the RPM than recompiling the kernel.

--
H | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6