New Age Music can kill FC4

Robert Cahn robertscahn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 20:49:32 UTC 2005

Thanks for the suggestion about copy protection.  I now notice that
the disc has a logo on the back cover of the jewel box that says "Copy
Controlled".  Evidently whatever they do is good enough to defeat the
Sound Juicer app and screw up any attempt to mount the drive.  I
suspect that the drive can't figure out if it's an audio disc or a
data CD with real problems.

I'll just have to put this one in a regular old CD player and not the
CD-ROM drive.

Many thanks.