What Is Up With FedoraFAQ.org

Max Kanat-Alexander max_list at fedorafaq.org
Thu Jul 7 05:47:39 UTC 2005

	Hey hey, Fedora Users. :-) I just wanted to let you know that I *will*
in fact be updating fedorafaq.org for FC4 some time within the next
seven days, most likely. I've been extremely busy until just recently,
but I am fully aware that the FAQ needs to be updated, and I very much
want to do it. :-)

	Also, if anybody has sent me email recently -- I got it, I read it, and
I just haven't had a chance to respond yet. :-)

	Thanks for your patience, and thanks for being great contributors,
readers, and users.

	-Max
--
http://www.everythingsolved.com/
Fedora is definitely part of the "everything" in Everything Solved.