GPG Problems with FC4

chalonec chalonec at comcast.net
Fri Jul 8 17:42:41 UTC 2005

I don't have any real objection to using the default yum config so long as I
use the keys.  I also never knowingly changed up2date nor the yum config.
How can I get back to the original or verify it.  Also, when using the
redhat update notification it keeps asking me to register which I have done
numerous times.