Thank you Fedora!

Will will.w at wawemail.com
Fri Jul 8 18:12:54 UTC 2005

Dotan Cohen wrote:

>>>[Tim Holmes]
>>>
>>>I would like to add my thanks as well to all the developers that are involved in this project -- I am using fedora 3 on 6 servers here at the school, and it is working wonderfully -- Any problems that I have are mine -- not yours!!!  Thanks and keep up the good work
>>>
>>>TIM
>>>

>>Yeah.
>>Fedora Core Rocks.!
>>I started with Linux at RH 7.1 and haven't looked back.
>>I haven't owned M$ software for several years now.  Don't miss it at all.
>>I taught public school for a few years, used al OSS for all of my work,
>>built machines out of used parts
>>and took them into my classroom and used them (with K12ltsp software,
>>based on RH, now on FC).
>>I'm also a photographer and artist and use all OSS for that work, too.
>>Who needs proprietary software?
>>Can't you just feel the LOVE on this list!
>>
>>tony baldwin
>>http://www.photodharma.com
>>

>A friend of mine who laughed when I told him that I run linux at home
>just stopped by- and fell in love with Kstars. He could not believe
>how much software comes with linux- for free. He uses a $30 program
>that does what I do for free in KmPlot.
>
>And although my machine is generally sluggish, he commented that it
>(three year old AMD) felt quicker than his three-month old Pentium
>with XP. Admitably, the computer was running quicker than I've felt in
>a few days...
>
>I think that I've going to help him with an install this weekend...
>
>http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/358/morissette_alanis.php
>Morissette, Alanis Song Lyrics

Yes, I am stuck on linux myself.  :)  I have been working on linux for
about a year is it is all I use, except for using windows for
photoshop.  I NEED to learn gimp!!!! LOL  I have it in new machines and
old machines, FC2 is what I use. I had problems with 3 & 4, so I am
sticking with 2 for now.  I might upgrade in the future.

My hats are off to the people that has made linux what it is now!!! :)

~WILL~