SOLVED: Need php help after Core 3 => 4

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Sat Jul 9 02:41:41 UTC 2005

On Thursday, Jul 7th 2005 at 09:33 -0400, quoth Steven W. Orr:

=>I have a simple phpinfo.php that still seems to work fine but I have a php app
=>that now does nothing. I don't really know php so I don't know what to do.
=>
=>http://frambors.syslang.net/pscal/index.php
=>
=>When I run it I get a blank screen with no error in the apache logs.
=>
=>If I'm on my server and say
=>
=>php < index.php
=>
=>I get no output.
=>
=>I did log into mysql and accessed the tables fine.

When you upgrade from Core 3 to 4 the php gets rev to 5. The pscal code
didn't work with the new php. I contacted author of pscal and he fixed it.
:-)

There was a small change in the way classes required initialization.

steveo at syslang.net