Can't Configure System Settings Anymore

Amadeus W. M. amadeus84 at cablespeed.com
Sat Jul 9 06:36:57 UTC 2005

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 23:19:33 -0700, Rashan Jibowu wrote:

> So, would you suggest that I start over again and
> re-install FC4? Alternatively, should I try to fix the
> problem from the command line? If so, how might I do that?

No, I'm not suggesting you should reinstall. Yes, I mean configure the
network, iptables, apache, nfs, autofs, etc. at the prompt. I, for one,
don't have a choice right now, and also it's the good old unix way of
doing things. I wouldn't venture to try to fix the bugs in the gui tools.
The best I can do is to at least send them to bugzilla.

If you need help with a specific configuration, there's people who can
guide you. At the end of the day, you'll be better off. It's for times
like these when the shell comes in handy.