3 issues

Stephen Armstrong stevearmstrong941 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 23:18:43 UTC 2005

1. Any news on if reiser4 is compatable with SELinux
and therefore possibly be included in Fedora 5 as a
format option?

2. I've tried many ATI drivers for my ATI 128 mobility
X300 and none really seem to work, I emailed ATI-which
didn't help-because the linux proprietary release
notes state my card does not yet have a linux driver,
is there anything else I can try?

3. I'm on a 10Mb/s LAN and network performance-surfing
the web and downloading isn't anything near Windows
(XP Pro SP2). For instance downloading say Fedora 4
disc 1 from a good mirror might get a sustained
transfer rate of 1MB/s in windows, but downloading
that same file from the same mirror running FC4 will
only get a sustained transfer rate of 200KB/s what
should I try. I've already added 2 lines to
modprobe.conf to disable IPv6.