3 issues

Stephen Armstrong stevearmstrong941 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 00:03:39 UTC 2005

2. I tried the drivers from linva and it works the
best, BUT I tried playing Unreal 2004 Demo and the
graphics are great but FC4 freezes after exiting so I
must have a problem with the driver or configuration.
I havn't tried any other 3D intense applications
either.

3. What do you mean by 'utility'- I use Firefox for
browsing and downloads in Windows and FC4.