moving mail from Evolution to Kmail

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Mon Jul 11 02:49:17 UTC 2005

I use Kmail 1.7.1 in FC3. I would like to transfer some mail from Evolution to
Kmail and don't know how. I have tried moving the Evolution folders into my
~/Mail folder, but Kmail, when restarted, doesn't know they are there. I also
tried moving only the "mbox" file in the evolution folder of interest into
the Mail folder. When I do that Kmail sees the file, it shows up as a local
folder, but the contents can not be read. Permissions seem ok.

Ideas?

Dave
--
The facts have changed but not the fact that I am right.