Treo 650 sync with FC4 fails

Walter Francis wally at theblackmoor.net
Mon Jul 11 13:07:01 UTC 2005

What if you try to load the visor module yourself before attaching and
starting the hotsync?

Also, is it possible that your hotsync cable is the problem?  My Treo
650's hotsync cable started getting more and more flakey as I used it,
eventually I bought a BlueTooth adaptor to get away from having to use
the usb cable anymore.  I always had to remove it and plug it in firmly
then not touch the Treo or cable, then it would usually work.

Otherwise, sound like something changed in FC4.  Hopefully it won't mess
with me syncing over BlueTooth, I haven't updated yet.  :o

Good luck.