Bootable ISO

Rodney Wise sctech29169 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 15:33:15 UTC 2005

The ISO image still shows up, I jsut need the path to
the installer (anaconda or what ever it is). The only
other PC I have is down for a week. I need to make
this work if possible.

Rodney

http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/e-smith/docs/howto/CD_burning_howto.html

> has some instructions for burning CDs using a
> variety of CD-burning tools.
>
> Paul.
>
> --

For affordable website hosting and domain names visit  http://www.scwebhost.net