Were are POP3 and IMAP in core 4?

mjohnson at deltains.net mjohnson at deltains.net
Mon Jul 11 18:06:02 UTC 2005

Just upgraded from Redhat 9 to CORE 4 and lost imap and pop3.
Tried a fresh install and still none listed in services.
Email, PHP, and Ilohamail  are the two reasons I use Linux.
Why are they not included anymore?
Reading on the internet I have come across a few articles that says:
Because of the short lifecycle of the Fedora Core they should not be used
for production servers.  Is this true?  Should I look to another distro
for a mail server.  From what little I have used it though I like the
feel over RedHat 9...
Any help, advice, links would be nice...

-Mooring