Build of unichrome drivers for xorg...

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Mon Jul 11 22:00:39 UTC 2005

I noticed there were builds of Unichrome drivers for Xorg-X11, but
only in i386 format!  For those of us out there with K8M800 or K8N800
motherboards, having x86_64 would be as useful (yes, I know all about
the VIA EPIA cult...  they look like neat little boards, but.... some
of us have the Athalon 64 chips with the Unichrome GPU).

Has anyone got a binary RPM of the server that includes Unichrome?

Thanks,

-Philip

P.S. Sorry if this is a duplicate...  We're having issues with cyrusv2
    change-over and it's hard to tell what is making it out.