WARNING:DO NOT UPGRADE TO CORE 4

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 03:15:00 UTC 2005

I'm just a linux n00b, but..
I test drove FC3 when figuring out what distro to go
with and moved on. Came around to FC4 after 10 or so
distros and am sticking with it for the foreseable
future.

-j
Yes, Windows is familiar.. and you know what they say
"familiarity breeds contempt."

--- Patrick
<list_patrick at complete-office-installations.com>