WARNING:DO NOT UPGRADE TO CORE 4

Thom Paine painethom at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 12:25:21 UTC 2005

> I'm sorta the new FC kid on the block and a little confused. The last
> version I used was RH9, very stable. How does FC3 and FC4 compare? Which
> would be best for a production server?
>
> All these comments have me on guard :-)

RHEL 3 or 4 is what you should be running servers on. My main server
at my office is RHEL3U5 and my laptop is FC4. I ALWAYS do a clean
install. I also reload Windows XP at the same time as new Fedora
releases. This keep my system running top notch. Sure it's alot of
work, but well worth the price.
--
-=/>Thom