Minicom has only ansi or vt102

Mike McCarty mike.mccarty at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 12 14:52:57 UTC 2005

Mark Sargent wrote:

> my permissions on the machine that yesterday I could change back and
> forth on,

Hmm. I just did an su and did

# minicom -s

and it gives me a setup screen which describes only one serial port. I
used CTLA-Z
to pull up a help screen, and I don't see any option to change to
another port.

I see a way to change what setup is being used, which setup could be a
different
serial port.

What technique are/were you using to change ports?

Mike