Web-CP and Modified PHP 4.3.11 RPM's Needed

lonnie at outstep.com lonnie at outstep.com
Tue Jul 12 12:39:20 UTC 2005

Greetings All,

I am currently running a Fedora 3 server and it is running very well
but for a project that I want to do, I need to try an install
Web-CP.

Aparently, the Web-CP control Panel says that it needs PHP 4.x with:

php-4.3.11

--prefix=/usr
--enable-cli
--disable-cgi
--disable-pear
--enable-versioning
--enable-memory-limit
--with-zlib-dir=/usr
--enable-discard-path
--enable-ctype
--with-mysql=/usr
--enable-pcntl
--with-pcre-regex=yes
--enable-posix
--enable-session
--enable-sockets
--enable-tokenizer
--enable-ftp
--with-expat-dir=/usr
--with-zlib=yes
--with-config-file-path=/etc

I think that the default FC3 php-4.3.11-2.6 come with almost all of
this except for perhaps --enable-pcntl

I tried to compile the sources of php-4.3.11 with these setting but
it seemed to crash after I installed it so I took it back out.

What I would like to know is if some one who has installed Web-CP
has the RPM's that they used for Web-CP and the modified PHP?

If so then would it be possible for me to get a copy?

Cheers,

Lonnie