Borland Kylix 3

Scott Taylor scott at dctchambers.com
Tue Jul 12 16:39:26 UTC 2005

Hi,

I just installed FC4 and trying to get Kylix up and running, it just comes
up a mess: tool bars and menus are missing, windows all over the place,
fonts missing on buttons, error message windows don't pop-up at all, but
are in the task bar.  Anyone have any ideas what I need to do?

I'm currently searching Borlands site and google for more help, but not
finding much of anything.

I'm running the default desktop at 1024x768.

I have it running no problem on RHEL3 and about to try on an FC3 boxen.  I
have no idea what could be wrong.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

--