WARNING:DO NOT UPGRADE TO CORE 4]

gaurav gauravp at hclcomnet.co.in
Wed Jul 13 13:51:16 UTC 2005

never use fc or even RHEL on production ..its pita maintain and install
pakages and to upgrade .....I recently udgraded my servers to debian and
freebsd ...with around 16000 pakages and very good uptime
(http://uptime.netcraft.net/up/today/top.avg.html)...and assured upgrade
path.... peace at last :-) ..I suggest you try debian 3.01 or freebsd
5.4...you wont regret it

if you want to install Os on home copmuter or for some fancy stuff you
an install fc (though Ubntu/mandrake might be better)

rest up 2 you ;-)

--
"Innovation is not absolutely necessary, but then neither is survival."
-- Andrew Papageorge

****************************************Pl ignore anything below this

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail contains confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, use or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.