Document Management recommendation

Paul Hoy paul.hoy at mac.com
Wed Jul 13 14:46:31 UTC 2005

Hi,

I could be wrong, but I think FC4 comes with Subversion, a centralized version control system. This may be more than you need though.

I tried both Owl and KnowledgeTree, but only on Mac. I found KnowledgeTree to be comprehensive, but buggy. Being a relative newbie, I also found some of the Java stuff, necessary to setup KnowledgeTree, pretty challenging. On the other hand, Owl was easy to set up and worked perfectly for me, although it wasn't/isn't as attractive looking as KnowledgeTree.

Anyway, sorry I can't get any more technical than this.