compatibillty of repos

Andreas Wahlert andreas.wahlert at gmx.de
Thu Jul 14 07:23:54 UTC 2005

M.Lewis wrote:

> Andreas Wahlert wrote:
>
>> Hi List,
>>

>> i'm playing around with some repos (linva, dag and fedora) but i don't
>> understand the warnings there. Can i have all this repos in my
>> yum.conf or is there a compatibillity problem? Can anyone explain the
>> basics about this?
>>

>> kind regards
>>
>> andreas
>>

> Maybe this will help http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/FAQ.php#D
>
> YMMV,
> Mike

ok,

that means, i can use either dag and freshrpms or fedora and linva,
isn't it?

I use fedora for my notebook and desktop at the office and for several
servers (samba, nagios, apache2, asterisk PBX).

Under FC3 i have only used fedora repos. What repos makes sense for the
different fields in FC4??

kind regards

Andreas