pine on FC4 (and DAG repository question)

James Wilkinson fedora at westexe.demon.co.uk
Thu Jul 14 12:06:54 UTC 2005

Itay Furman wanted pine on FC4.

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Not much of a problem since Fedora Core or Extras wouldnt have pine as
> long as they dont use a open source license.

<snip>

> You could always switch over to mutt if that is a choice

$ yum info cone
<snip>
Repo   : extras
 CONE is a simple, text-based E-mail reader and writer.

Looks rather like pine, works rather like pine: you may find it's less
of a switch.

James. (Not using it: I switched to mutt before I know about cone. Mutt
is good, and I wouldn't switch back, but it takes a certain amount of
learning before you can make it work the way you want).

--
E-mail address: james | Please do not put sandwiches in the disk drive.
@westexe.demon.co.uk  |