problem with php ,apache and mysql build from sources

Ankush Grover ankush174 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 09:47:43 UTC 2005

On 7/16/05, Captain Bubudiu <bubudiu2005 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> > If I run this application on any other FC3 machine
> > which is having
> > default apache,php and mysql (rpms which comes with
> > FC3) it works fine
> > but I have to install mod_apache_mysql and php_mysql
> > on FC3  otherwise
> > the application does not works.
>
> You cannot have your cake and eat it.

I want to put off some of the modules in apache so I build the apache
from source.
But I am not getting mod_auth_mysql.tar.gz and php_mysql.tar.gz for apache2.
 I downloaded the mod_auth_mysql-3.2.tar.gz but it works only with apache.

> > How can i resolve this issue when I build the
> > php,mysql and apache from sources.
>
> What specific errors are you getting?

There were not errors while building the apache,mysql and php.But when
I try to run my application it get the following errors in apache
logs.

Sat Jul 16 13:44:44 2005] [notice] child pid 20882 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)

I downloaded

> > Please let me know if any other inputs are needed.
>
> Have you tried yahoo,  google or msn search?

I tried searching on google but so far no luck.

Thanks for your efforts and guidance.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush