Kmail questions

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 12:52:49 UTC 2005

Hi all, I have been using Kmail 1.8.(0|1) in Fedora Core 3 since
December. I recently upgraded to Fedora Core 4 and Kmail 1.8.1.

The "Send All Messages to Trash" (translated) button sometimes works,
sometimes does not. When it doesn't work I have to select a different
folder, then go back to the original folder, and then it works. What
can I look into to fix this?

Also, every time that I start Kmail, I must uncheck the box for "Ask
about what to do when dragging messages to folders" (translated) in
Configure Kmail. Why does this not stay checked?

And when I open a message in a new window, I want to have the
are available to add to the panel. How can I correct this?

Lastly, how to I make Kmail start when I log into Fedora? It did this
for me in FC3, but not in FC4.

Thanks, guys. I tried asking on the KDEpim list last week, but noone
there seems to know to answer me on these questions.

Dotan
http://x-christmas.com
Christmas