changing login manager from gnome to kde?!

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Sun Jul 17 16:35:58 UTC 2005

Hi

>It's a secret to the new people on the list.  Please tell them something
>like what I said, with links, when suggesting searching the list.  It would
>be helpful, and would keep me quiet (-er).  I mean, saying "If you searched
>the list archive..." when it turns up no matches isn't as helpful as you
>were in the rest of your reply.

I would suggest pointing to this
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MailingListRules which has the additional
information about the archives. If others have good things to add,you
need to be in the edit group. You can register in the wiki and send me
the user name offlist if you are interested in doing that

regards
Rahul