Insufficient system swap space in FC4

Madhurjya P. Bora mpbora at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 13:47:03 UTC 2005

Hi All!

I have been using the Lahey-Fujitsu Fortran compiler
lf95 version 6.0 (Pro) successfully on FC3. Recently,
on upgradation onto one of the machine to FC4 (with
all the recent updates), when, I try to compile, it
gives an error

...Insufficient system swap space....

The system has enough memory and a swap space of 1GB,
which remains free all the time. It has been workign
allright in FC3. The same happens with CentOS 4.0.

Could you GURUs through up some light. The Lahey
fellows does not give support to the old compiler, but
I can't buy a new one!

TIA and regards

Madhurjya