SETENV Command

Ahamarshan jn ashgene at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jul 18 17:53:02 UTC 2005

HIya
 just wondering if someone has installed Phred/Phrap
and Consed program on FEDORA CORE 2. I have installed
the program and also build them succesfully but i
could not set the environmental variables when i give
the command
setenv PHRED_PARAMETER_FILE
/usr/local/etc/PhredPar/phred.dat i always get the
message no command found for setenv and I could not
this invoke any program.
I run set env from c shell.

ps: sorry if this mail is inappropriate to fedora
forum as it is a query about a specific program that
could not load. My attempts to find a specific mailing
list for this query proved futile. There is no
intention from me to abuse the maillist.

Thanks ash#