Printer - core4

Ted Gervais ve1drg at av.eastlink.ca
Tue Jul 19 07:03:08 UTC 2005

I have finally got my printer working in FC4 (DeskJet895Cxi).
Now I can't stop it from working.

I have a print job in its queue and I can't kill it.  It is a large
document (100 pages) and I need to remove it from the queue. No luck so
far.

I have gone to the Control Center and tried to stop the 'jobs' that were
listed there, and while in there as a user I got the following message
when I tried to remove the job:

Unable to perform action "remove" on selected jobs. Error received from
manager.
Execution of lpm failed."

And if I went into Aministrator Mode I see there are no jobs, but the
printer keeps printing??

How do I get out of this situation?  There has to be a way to kill print
jobs???