Safe way to remove old kernels

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Tue Jul 19 07:13:29 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 02:18 -0400, Claude Jones wrote:
> On Tue July 19 2005 1:00 am, Matthew Miller wrote:
> > yum-utils is new, so it's no surprise it's not widely known.
>
> Matthew, could you supply a source for some documentation? I installed it, but
> can't seem to find any way to use it. I'm especially interested in running
> the 'problems' capability. I tried all the ways to get documentation on the
> local machine, and searched on google, but all I could find were download
> sites...

"rpm -ql yum-utils" reveals the existence of:

/usr/share/doc/yum-utils-0.2/README

Apart from that, all of the utils are written in python, so you can just
look at the program itself and look at any comments that may be there.
That's about it for documentation though I think.

Paul.
--
Paul Howarth <paul at city-fan.org>