converting .php files to .dhtml

Ankush Grover ankush174 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 12:46:58 UTC 2005

On 7/19/05, Paul F. Johnson <paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > I want to convert all the .php files under the main directory and
> > under its subdirectories to .dhtml.
>
> Purely out of interest, why?
>
> TTFN
>
> Paul

We have a Php application .There is an option in Apache like

AddType  application/x-httpd-php .dhtml

Now if we convert all the files of our Application from .php to .dhtml
the ppl who will access our application will think that it is a dhtml
application whereas it is a pure php application.

I wanted to test this out but out application is big and there are
lots of subdirectories and many php files (500 files).So it is
difficult to change the extension of every php file manually.

I am using Fc3 .

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover